NeuropAWAY® Clinical Study Information
The Clinical Study on NeuropAWAY® Nerve Support’s Patented formula can be found by clicking on the below links.
Key Points that should be noted when reading our clinical study:
- Follow this link to reach the heading “Primary Efficacy”.
- Note: “The percent changes at days 7, 28, and 42 that are shown graphically in Figure 2B.”
- Follow this link to reach the heading “Secondary Efficacy”.
- Note: the “Plasma vitamin B12 levels from baseline…compared to placebo (Table 3)”.
- Be sure to READ AT LEAST 4-5 paragraphs following Table 3 and look at the percentage of change of the IP Product (NeuropAWAY®) vs the Placebo.
- Note: When comparing percentage of change, the change from the IP vs Placebo should be done by adding the percentage of change for both and using the final number as a total percentage of change. For example, if the IP decreases something by 70% and the placebo group had an increase of 6%, you would have a total change from baseline by 76%, respectively.
- One of the most important sections that you will want to read is this INTERGROUP ANALYSIS
- Finally, please note the CONCLUSION. This is what matters to you most.
HAPPY READING: Here is the link - https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC10069439/